The Procurement program
The procurement program is a powerful system that helps to simulate the actual documentary cycle of many companies (quotations - orders (selling - buying) - bills (exchange and addition) - issuing invoices). It is also a powerful and effective tool to track customer and supplier accounts and control various pricing methods.
• Building a complete database for clients and suppliers (personal, financial, administrative, and tax data).
• Actively dealing with both (classification of clients or suppliers - delegates - sales areas - ...)
• • Follow up on the link between (quotations and orders to buy or sell and exchange or addition permits) and monitor the matching between them.
• • Total and detailed reports at the level of (the customer or supplier - store - delegate - classification - class - ...).
• • Defining more than one notebook to make a series of cash and forward bills.
• • An infinite number of supplier names and supplier ratings.
• • Building a complete database for suppliers that includes the tax card, the commercial registry, the grace period and the balance of the first period.
• • Record all stored transactions (purchases - returns of purchases)
• • Record administrative procedures such as purchase orders and orders.
• • Monitor purchases at the level of each supplier.
• • Record payments movements.
• • Submit all aggregate and analytical reports at different levels.
• Definition of different types of discounts (percentage or value).
• • Analysis of purchases at the level of suppliers and items.
• • Integration and linkage with the treasury and banking program.
• • The ability to link and posting to the public accounts system.