It’s a real challenge for a real estate development company to keep track of their operations, collections, customer service, and project progress without a robust integrated software system. We’ve worked closely with some of the top 3 corporates in Egypt and successfully automated its business processes. We can claim that we have the best Real Estate management software in Egypt.
Real estate Management system
4S System's features
- Real estate management system has the ability to follow-up more than one company on the same system
- Ability to set up countless projects
- Recording data of different units (Type – Number – Area – value)
- Real estate management system has the ability to enter and print the private shape of the unit
- A complete database of clients.
- Registering prices offers and printing them, described the payment way and its details (installment reservation – contract Payment – annual installments, quarterly or monthly – ……)
- Recording sales Movements are shown by all of its details, whether for sale or payment way
- Real estate management system has the ability to discard the reservation of unit and determine feedback value and the payment method
- Registering to receive cash from customers and directly paid value for specific unit and installment
- Real estate management system has the ability to display the financial position of each unit (the number of different kinds of installments – the remaining number of installments – paid value – Arrears)
- Real estate management system has the ability to print the payment receipts with your company’s logo
- Real estate management system has the ability to register cash Discard
- Ability to print the report of unit delivery as your company like
- Ability to print the final clearance of the unit as you like and you can test whether you have already been paid the total value or not
- Ability to print different reports such as Account client showing (date – receipt no – Value – Balance – …).
- List of sale units showing (unit number – client name-value – paid – the rest)
- List of units offered for sale described by the (unit number – Floor – Area – unit value – reservation value – contract value – installment value – the value of receipt)
- List of amounts of late money (unit data and client name -installment data and due date)
- Report of project expected revenues in a period showing (unit Data – customer data -distributed revenues in contract months ….)