• Recording the operation orders to follow-up the course of the vehicle and to know the positions of all the vehicles in the fleet in real time and to follow-up the kilometers and the distance covered by the fleet and its destination as well.
• Recording the expected preventive maintenance for each model of the equipment or the vehicle in kilometers or in hours.
• Recording the repairs and following them up, including the cost of laborers and spare parts.
• Scheduling the expected maintenance works, preparing the necessary spare parts, providing laborers in time and reducing the time spent on maintenance to a minimum, raising the level of efficiency and productivity of both equipment and labor.
• Recording the tire data from its serial number, its depth and position of the installation until there is a follow-up for the consumption, and to ensure the optimal use of tires and to prevent manipulation and thus protecting the company’s assets.
The system has various reports such as:
• Expected maintenance Report.
• Late maintenance report.
• Report of equipment and vehicles, which did not enter the maintenance process.
• History of all equipment and vehicles.
• Analytical report of tires.
• Laborers and repairs and reports.
• Report with the total expenses.
Automate Your Business Today