Accounts Receivable system covers financial transaction types used commonly in companies (proposals, sales order, purchase order, invoices, etc.). Accounts Receivable system provides an effective tool to control and follow-up account payable and account receivables transactions.
Main Features for Accounts Receivable System
- Adding unlimited customers & customer’s classifications.
- Complete customer database (personal, financial, admin, and taxation data).
- Integrate all relevant inventory transactions (sales and sales return).
- Support internal procedures for (sales orders, invoices issuance, and sales quotations).
- Review sales per (customer / store / sales rep. / classification / sales rep).
- Sales analysis (quantities & values) per (customer / group / etc.).
- Monthly sales analysis (quantities & values) per (item / customers / sales rep / region).
- Monitor credit aging.
- Review reconciliation between offers, sales orders, and issuance orders.
- Monitor items profit.
- Flexible setup of invoices serial.
- Invoice issuance support covering one or more issuance vouchers.
Monitor credit balance per (customer / sales area / classification / sales rep).
Technical Features for Accounts Receivable System
- Ability to link the customer with (zone, sales rep. and classification).
- Special sales prices for customer/group of customers.
- Define many discount types (fixed %, variable %, fixed amount, a variable amount, etc).