Sales Management System covers financial transaction types used commonly in companies (proposals, sales orders, purchase orders, invoices, etc.)
Main Features for sales management system
- Adding Unlimited customers & customers classifications.
- Ability to add customer logo in the bill header and redesign invoice form to include a part for signatures.
- Monitor credit balance per ( customer / sales area / classification / sales rep).
Review sales per ( customer / store / sales rep. / classification / sales rep).
- Sales analysis (quantities & values) per ( customer / group / etc ).
- Monthly sales analysis (quantities & values) per ( item / customers / sales rep / region).
- Monitor credit aging
- Ability to link the customer with ( zone, sales rep. and classification ).
- Complete data set for a sales representative.
- Define many discount types ( fixed %, variable %, fixed amount, a variable amount, etc).
- Supports services (nonstock) items sales.
- Supports point of sale ( POS ) interface and POS peripherals.
- Review reconciliation between offers, sales orders, and issuance orders.
- Monitor items profit by sales management software.
- Flexible setup of invoices serial.
- Ability to set up discount policy per item per customer.
- Ability to record sales budget.
Technical Features for sales management system
Sales management software is a powerful yet easy to use module because it provides the user with all the available information to follow up the customers, sales volume, sales analysis, as well as automatic issue for invoices after the issuing of Sales Orders. Reports can be generated with key customer performance indicators.
Here are some of the Sales management system features.
- Configurable price matrix based on quantity or amount or sales
- Customer-based discount
- Tax-exempt customer types
- Can consolidate invoicing for the main branch and send products to branches
- Sort on part of the customer code
- Blacklisted customers
- Comm. Can depend on the number of items sold based on different target for each item
- Returns can be on or out of commission
- Bonus for clients on volume sales at the end of the year either goods or % of the sales value
- Price matrix with qty discount
- Can produce quotations
- The invoice can depend on the quotation
- Can calculate tax based on customer type
- Sales quota based on value, Qty, V&Q, Q, or V ( value can be adjusted on the purchase price or on profit)
- Commission, the value of % – on the invoice or on postdated checks or on cashed checks
- 2 segment code for supervisor and salesperson
- Discountable discount
- Different rules for calculating taxes
- Promotional programs for a certain duration
- Sales management system allows you to define a customer/vendor link for consolidation – reconciliation
- A huge number of sales analytical reports by item, sub-item group, customer, and customer location, a period of time.
Samples of Reports from sales management system
- Sales management software sets of reports about sales rep. (sales, collection, and commissions).