The purchasing system is designed to record the purchasing main data, transactions Like (purchasing invoices and returned invoices), supplier orders and deliveries, etc., in addition, to obtain reports, such as: purchasing Journal, Total purchased Items, last prices, vendor statement, payable reports, … etc.
The procurement system is a powerful system that helps to simulate the actual documentary cycle of many companies like (quotations – orders (selling – buying) – bills (exchange and addition) – issuing invoices). The purchasing system is also a powerful and effective tool to track customer and supplier accounts and control various pricing methods.
Main Features for purchasing system
The purchasing system is a powerful yet easy to use module because it provides the user with all the available information to choose the best suite of products as well as automatic issue for invoices after the issuing of Purchase Orders. Reports can be generated with key vendor performance indicators, such as defect rates and on-time delivery that facilitate ongoing supplier evaluation and oversight.
To ensure that payments are made only for goods ordered and received, 4S provides a choice of matching procedures: two-way (invoice matched to Purchase order), three-way (invoice also matched to receiving document), or Four-way (invoice also matched to quality assurance document).
- Allows procurement
- Can compare offers from vendors
- Can issue P.O. automatically
- Can dropship
- Automatic and manual item-price control
- Automatic stock checks
- Full On-Line help for all specified items
- Receiving goods against P.O.
- Receive goods for inspection
- Effective Order control
- Complete control for pricing and discounts
- Full support for all kinds of Taxes
- A full suite of comprehensive reports
- Creating files for supplier basic data such as; name, address, tel. No., fax No., facilities amount, discount percentage, etc.
- Integration with other accounting systems such as; stock, Banking, GL.
Technical Features for Purchasing system
- Building a complete database for clients and suppliers (personal, financial, administrative, and tax data).
- Total and detailed reports at the level of (the customer or supplier – store – delegate – classification – class – …).
- The ability to link and posting to the public accounts system.
- Building a complete database for suppliers that includes the tax card, the commercial registry, the grace period and the balance of the first period.
- Monitor purchases at the level of each supplier.
- Definition of different types of discounts (percentage or value).
Samples reports of Purchasing system
- Vendor Financial Status
- Daily Payments Transactions
- Financial Reports including:
- Accounts Payables Follow Up
- Payments Sheet
- Vendor’s P.O. Status
- O. by Items (Descending)
- Totals of P.Os (Descending)
- Delayed Purchases
- Purchasing Expenses Analysis (Detailed – Brief)
- Analysis of Items Purchased