The procurement program is a powerful system that helps to simulate the actual documentary cycle of many companies (quotations – orders (selling – buying) – bills (exchange and addition) – issuing invoices). It is also a powerful and effective tool to track customer and supplier accounts and control various pricing methods.
• Building a complete database for clients and suppliers (personal, financial, administrative, and tax data).
• Actively dealing with both (classification of clients or suppliers – delegates – sales areas – …)
• Follow up on the link between (quotations and orders to buy or sell and exchange or addition permits) and monitor the matching between them.
• Total and detailed reports at the level of (the customer or supplier – store – delegate – classification – class – …).
• Defining more than one notebook to make a series of cash and forward bills.
• An infinite number of supplier names and supplier ratings.
• Building a complete database for suppliers that includes the tax card, the commercial registry, the grace period and the balance of the first period.
• Record all stored transactions (purchases – returns of purchases)
• Record administrative procedures such as purchase orders and orders.
• Monitor purchases at the level of each supplier.
• Record payments movements.
• Submit all aggregate and analytical reports at different levels.
• Definition of different types of discounts (percentage or value).
• Analysis of purchases at the level of suppliers and items.
• Integration and linkage with the treasury and banking program.
• The ability to link and posting to the public accounts system.
Automate Your Business Today