Production Management System
• A simple system for small and medium companies.
• The system defines a bill of material for each item.
• The system allows recording the work orders and their classification.
• The ability to tie the work's order with various cost centers.
• The ability to change the estimation of the work orders as necessary without restriction to the estimation of the main product.
• The work order is tied to the orders of payment and addition.
• The ability to tie the bills of exchange with a certain work order.
• The ability to control the inventory and to tie the required work with the actual balances in the various warehouses.
• Issuing a number of reports to follow up the work orders.
Industrial Cost Accounts
• The complete integration of general ledger, inventory management, and production.
• The identification of the service and production cost centers.
• The ability to reallocate the cost of the service cost centers on the production cost centers.
• The ability to use the standard prices for both material and products.
• Establishing the deviation entries automatically whether it was a deviation in quantity or a deviation in values.