Fleet Management System
Fleet Management System is designed to automate the maintenance management and to follow-up the company's fleet of vehicles and machines. The system offers technical and administrative information to all levels of management and which help in decision-makings.
The system controls and follows-up the preventive fleet maintenance to keep the company's assets, ensure the optimum use of resources, and to avoid sudden breakdowns and misuses and thereby helping to achieve the highest return for the company.
The main purpose of the system is to reduce the time spent in follow-up operations and to save time in order to follow up and improve the performance.
• Saving all the fleet data (vehicles-equipment).
• Scheduling and following up the preventive maintenance of the fleet.
• Recording, following up, analyzing, and controlling the consumed fuel and oil.
• Analyzing the preventive maintenance.
• Recording incidents and following up the repairs.
• Recording the suppliers’ data.
• Recording repairs and their costs of spare parts and laborers …etc.
• Issuing various reports including the history of the car or the tools.
• The safety and confidentiality of the information system.
• Recording detailed data of suppliers.
• Recording the drivers’ data for following-up the operating.
• Recording data of each vehicle and tool in the fleet.
• Preparing a special electronic file for each tool as to cover all the administrative and technical data of the vehicle, whether it is still in the fleet or has been sold.
• Recording the equipment’s images in the database for easy access.
Fleet Maintenance and Management :
• Recording the operation orders to follow-up the course of the vehicle and to know the positions of all the vehicles in the fleet in real time and to follow-up the kilometers and the distance covered by the fleet and its destination as well.
• Recording the expected preventive maintenance for each model of the equipment or the vehicle in kilometers or in hours.
• Recording the repairs and following them up, including the cost of laborers and spare parts.
• Scheduling the expected maintenance works, preparing the necessary spare parts, providing laborers in time and reducing the time spent on maintenance to a minimum, raising the level of efficiency and productivity of both equipment and labor.
• Recording the tire data from its serial number, its depth and position of the installation until there is a follow-up for the consumption, and to ensure the optimal use of tires and to prevent manipulation and thus protecting the company's assets.
The system has various reports such as:
• Expected maintenance Report.
• Late maintenance report.
• Report of equipment and vehicles, which did not enter the maintenance process.
• History of all equipment and vehicles.
• Analytical report of tires.
• Laborers and repairs and reports.
• Report with the total expenses.