Construction Management System
Data management system for:
• Follow-up payments
• Journal and budget
• Tree integrated cost centers (projects - residential units).
• Follow-up purchases at the level of the various cost centers.
• Follow-up suppliers and compare their prices.
• Follow-up contracts for clients O subcontractors.
• Follow-up and print extracts either for clients or subcontractors.
• The cost of follow-up contracts.
• Outgoing actually see on the project with ease.
• The issuance of the financial statements and final accounts.
• List the amounts of financial arrears.
• Issuing reports on all subcontractors and customers.
• Report revenues expected during the project period.
• Report actual income during the period.