Develop a material production plan and capacity plan based on your sales plan and according to this production plan you can achieve a material purchase plan.
- Plan your material requirements.
- Plan the process capacity.
- Plan material purchases.
- Multi bill of material formulas.
- Allocating, distributing and checking work with available staff.
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the order.
- Improving processes and cost-efficiency.
- Managing production staff and trainees.
Provides you with the cost engineering tools needed for the full project life cycle.
- Distribute the service costs on the production cost centers.
- Calculate the product direct and indirect costs.
- Distribute the marketing costs on the products.
- Processing costs.
- Component costs.
- Storage costs.
- Handling batch costing.
- Overhead costs.
Why choose us
Our customers experience more profitability, more efficiency, and more competitiveness with our solutions. They are able to deliver better services, better pricing, and better support to their clients because we reduce their total cost of ownership by providing quality ERP solutions with built-in industry best practices.
- More Profitability
- More Efficiency
- More Competitiveness